Fire Risk Assessment

If you own a business and are responsible for the premises with more than five employees then you will require a written Fire Risk assessment.

The law states that all places of work need to carry out fire risk assessments to ensure the safety of their employees (and others).

It also states that you are responsible for arranging fire risk assessments for your premises if:

• You are an employer.

• You are a person who has control/responsibility of a workplace.

• You are a person who has a contract or tenancy (Landlord) when it relates to:
       a: the maintenance or repair of the workplace.
       b: the safety of the workplace.

• A person who is carrying on with a trade/business and is responsible for their premises.

• The owner of a property, when for instance the premises are unoccupied.

If you're still unsure if the law applies to you then please contact us and we will advise you accordingly.

IMC Fire Consultancy will carry out, on your behalf, any investigation following a fire or emergency incident at your premises and provide you with a full written report on the cause of the fire or incident.

Contact Us

07790 043431

Get in Touch