Emergency Team Training
IMC Fire Consultancy is experienced in providing practical training for emergency response teams in a wide field of applications.
Whether your teams are new or established we can help you ensure that your staff can respond to incidents safely and effectively together, offering advice on keeping your site and equipment in line with current regulations.
Our trainers are highly experienced and have practical operational industrial incident knowledge.
The core courses available are:-
• Emergency response planning
• Organising & running a major emergency control room
• Fire fighting techniques
• Dynamic risk assessing
• Pump operating
• Breathing Apparatus (BA) search & rescue techniques
• Breathing Apparatus (BA) escape set training
• Confined space training
• Chemical Protection (CP) suits
• Casualty handling
• Setting up scenario training
• Major emergency exercises
• Liaison for the emergency services
Course duration – dependent upon bespoke requirements.
A certificate of attendance is provided for all those attending for inclusion in your records.